What are you doing about video?
The demands for marketers to stretch themselves thin, is omni-present. Everywhere you look, someone wants to grab a hold of your marketing spend. We hope it is for the betterment of you brand, with detriment beyond the scope of your reality!
Here are some really helpful statistics to guide along your 2017 journey to effective marketing spending. It is critical to be relevant,
- It is predicted that 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video [Hubspot]
- 48.8% of brands are on instagram. By 2017 it’s expected to rise to 70% [Hubspot]
- Videos are 6x more likely to be retweeted than photos and 3x more than gifs [Twitter Blog]
- Video will account for 80% of global internet traffic by 2019 [Tubular Insights]
- 1 million new active mobile social users are added every day. That’s 12 each second [Brandwatch]
- US adults spend an average of 1 hour, 16 minutes each day watching video on digital devices [eMarketer]
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users [Invodo]
- 4 out of 5 shoppers say a video showing how a product or service works is important [Invodo]
- 7 out 10 millennials are likely to watch a company video when shopping online [Invodo]
- Mobile video will increase 11x between 2015 and 2020 [Invodo]
4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it [Invodo]
Take a look at our partner, www.reson8agency.com – they know how to creating compelling work that subtly sells a brand.